St. Joseph's Advocate Ireland

Readers of St. Joseph’s Advo­cate know us as the Mill Hill Mission­aries. The name goes right back to 1866 when Fr. Herbert Vaughan (later Cardi­nal Archbishop of Westminster) founded our Missionary Society in a place called Mill Hill, located in North West Lon­don. But our official title is ‘St. Joseph’s Missionary Society’.

0 Comments
Close Menu
Close Panel