St Joseph’s Missionary Society of the Mill Hill
Mill Hill Missionaries – Irish Region
- cherishes and affirms each child as a gift from God with an inherit right to dignity of life and bodily integrity which shall be respected
- ensures that the fundamental rights of children are respected
- is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of all
- undertakes to do everything in its power to create safe environments for children and vulnerable adults
- has policies and procedures in place, and all its members and staff are required to comply with these Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
(All the Society’s Policies and related Documents can be downloaded from the links below).
Designated Liaison Person for Safeguarding –St. Joseph’s Society for the Foreign Missions (Mill Hill Missionaries-Irish Region)
If you have a Safeguarding Concern, wish to make an allegation or raise an issue from the past please contact our Designated Liaison Person: Sandra Neville on mob 087-9844779, landline 01-4127772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Designated Liaison Person: Fr Denis Hartnett MHM on mob 089-4459445, landline 01-4127710 or email email@example.com
Postal address for both:
Mill Hill Missionaries,
St Joseph’s House,
50 Orwell Park,
Articles Supporting Safeguarding Measures and Good Practice in Child Protection
- Message from the Regional Representative Fr Michael Corcoran MHM 2014.
- Review of safeguarding practice 6th Tranche October 2014.
- Abuse of Minors the Church’s Response.
Important Links Regarding Safeguarding Materials and Vital Contacts