Mill Hill was welcomed to set up a base in the Diocese of Ossory in 1932 and St. Joseph’s College in Freshford was opened. In 1934 the St. Joseph’s Advocate was set up and the Organising Office for fundraising and mission support got off the ground and slowly built up a steady following over the years.
When Mill Hill left the college they moved to St. Joseph’s House Kilkenny in 1989 and the Organising Department with the Magazine continued from there. Decisions had to be made in more recent times and on the 11th of September 2017 the final residents of St. Joseph’s House moved to Dublin and the Organising and Magazine Offices have also transferred with them. All these promotion activities of Mill Hill Ireland are now under one roof in Dublin.
Philip O’Halloran mhm